Sierra Peaks Tibbetts is headquartered in Albuquerque, NM and has program offices in Fairfax, VA and Camden, ME. The facilities are configured to supply the necessary space and requirements to accommodate various services, engineering & design, rapid prototyping, fabrications, manufacturing, kitting and testing for a variety of systems.
Sierra Peaks Tibbetts Headquarters
8436 Washington Pl NE
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Sierra Peaks Tibbetts
5 Colcord Avenue
Camden, ME 04843
Sierra Peaks Tibbetts Virginia
9514 Lee Highway Suite A
Fairfax, VA 22031
We also have several other facility locations not noted above.
Our headquarters location features 25,000 square feet of production and office space, including large elements that are certified for classified work up to the secret level. Home to engineering, manufacturing and business staff, our headquarters building includes modular and flexible production areas, various materials workshops, and a broad assortment of tools that allow fabrication in nearly any material.
The Sierra Peaks Camden site is home to our sub-miniature microphones and accessories production lines. The skilled staff in Camden produces thousands of microphones annually that have the highest fidelity, with the lowest size, produced in the United States. Like Albuquerque, our Camden site has broad capacity for production in a variety of materials well-suited to house microphones and other sensors and the facility is approved for work up to the secret level.
Our Fairfax office allows our company to provide immediate, local service to our many government customers. Approved for top secret work, this site serves as the administrative headquarters for the services we provide to federal customers.
- Our facilities meet or exceed specific customer security requirements
- Access control and storage of materials
- Environ. Testing Chambers (temp., hum, rapid change, extremes)
- Sound Chambers
- Complete Machine Shop (multiple locations)
- Complete Model/Wood Shop (multiple locations)
- Administrative Offices
- Variety of Conference Areas
- Engineering Suite w: SolidWorks, LabVIEW, MATLAB,Altium, SWaP,
- Automation Services (Formerly Automation Concepts Incorporated)
- Biometrics Lab
- Electro-mechanical Labs
- Training environments & remote site simulations
- Multiple high-bays w drive-in vehicular access